Sunday, June 7, 2009

open wounds


i am in the dark with my music on. i wish though that i was somewhere else. somewhere safe. why did you take out all your anger on me. why did you make me feel this way. why did you break me down. why did you betray me. why did you break my trust. why did you walk away from this. i cried out. to somebody. anybody to help. but they let me rot all by myself. alone. and now i am fighting. i am not giving in to this war you left inside. time to get out. so i am out of here. i am not coming back. cos i am falling apart. and my self distruction is all your fault. now everything is about to change. cos i have made the decision. yes. i was never good enough. but now it does not matter anymore. cos i am getting out. there is one hand that reached down. so dont expect me to call. dont expect me to stay. how could you hate me. all i did was wanting to succeed. how can you say that you loved me when all you left me with was open wounds.

No comments: