Sunday, June 7, 2009

find me


it is all around me now. this feeling inside. so i am taking a hold of it. it is hidden in the words. it sometimes doesn't feel enough. other days it suffocates me. it's building up. one day it leaves me feeling weak. other days i can' be strong enough to take it all in. i need one more day. just one more day. or else my world will crash. give me time. more time so that i can take it. don't allow the world to come crashing down around me. i thought it might be indestructible. then reality took a hold of me. sometimes i find it hard. even if my reason is good enough. i'll stand and fight for this. i will keep my head up high. never did i plan to leave through it all of this. i trust in faith to bring a way. for me alone it would be impossible. would it be possible to find me. i keep looking over my shoulder. i'll be here. standing there. it remains all around me now. so i take a hold. and my faith brings the way. to the impossible. only one more day. to find me. you found me. one day. you can find me anywhere.

No comments: