Tuesday, September 1, 2009

too much


is it possible
can it be
i keep on wondering
the question spins through my head
the answer for always eluding me
i stare out the train
highlands await in the distance
north sea on my right
memories of our conversation mingle
you never gave me an answer
i feel empty
the pain intensifies
am i too much
is it too much to digest
can you not handle all of me
can it be possible
am i that special
or are you the blind one
can you not see
what is the matter with you
i empty myself
still it is not appreciated
taken for granted
is there anything worse than that
who ever wants to feel this way
i conclude
it is you not me
i am what i am
you just cant see it
you are consumed with yourself
and to be honest
i dont want you around anymore
you only steal from me
no appreciation
never a thank you or a sorry
it is too much
i am too much
you cant handle it
and i cant handle that you cant handle it
too much

No comments: