Tuesday, September 15, 2009

not me



searching to live right. story of my life. but it keeps avoiding me. inspired in my soul. but it sometimes doesn’t seem right. but i really love my own company. i am more than a man. and i deserve more than love. what is the reason for the sky being blue. or the sun going down. why all the clouds keep rolling by or the wind rushing past. i don’t know. is it because i am gone again. it just can't be true. and that is why i am unfaithful. unfaithful to myself. only to myself you hear. and it kills me inside. to know that i am happy to be someone else. i can see myself dying. slowly. dying. i don't want to do this anymore. i don't want to be the reason. the reason for him to die. i die a little more inside. i don't want to hurt anymore. i don't want to take away his life. i don't want to be his murderer. but it is time. to pull the plug. to move on. cos that the call. move on. i will not be left behind. he might. but not me.

No comments: