Thursday, July 2, 2009

i crave the night


it is evident all around me. the scars of what weakness is capable of is there. it has taken me all this time to get here. to the top where i can look down and see it for myself. see for real the havoc and the pain. i realise today that i am a poison. i am a thorn in your side. if i could take a picture and never forget this moment. how i crave the night where i can hide my scars. i am not looking for sympathy. i don't need anybody to tell me what to do. i dispise the weight of their words and how heavy it weighs around my shoulders. as if they could know. as if they would understand. i will find my way. i will find a hole. i don't need force or voilence to crash my way through. no i don't. but i am out of my depth. discarded and naked. exposed and empty. lonely on the outside but my faith holding me down. i find confidence in a knowing deep within that nobody can see. a knowing nobody can steal. going there is like a dream. i fade away in a haze. what has happened to the reality of it all. or am i now a prisoner in my own slumber. it remains the cause of this surreal calamity. my need is to find an answer. as to where i belong. my hope has turned into signals of anguish. they said time heals all wounds. but this misery has become a substitue of my time. therefore i crave the night. to hide the scars laid bare. where there's no need for anybody to lay their heavy words upon me. i need to find that dream. or cry myself to sleep.




No comments: