Sunday, September 14, 2008

endless summer #54


tomorrow i embark on what i expect to be the pinnacle of my endless summer experience. the harvest in champagne. it has been one of my life ambitions to not only visit and see this mystical region. but to breath it. to smell it. to taste it. to walk it. to live it. to understand it. and so for the next month i will be creating my own history. my own destiny so to speak. to find another part of the puzzle that is me. it has been my passion since the first day i started understanding this magical world wonder. liquid gold. dressed in cristal and pearls. so smooth and elegant. like a beautiful women that enters a room and makes all heads turn. making guests gasp for their breath. owing to her mere beauty. her elegance. the way she glides across the room. the softness of her presence. the simplicity of her beauty. but weirdly. i am seriously nervous. not for the work. or even the language. but to be disappointed. there. i have said it. honesty. but the excitement far surpasses this fear. it feels like destiny in the making and i feel honoured to be the leading player this time round.

3 comments:

Corné said...

Go for it ouboet - "remember yesterday, deam of tomorrow and live today"

Unknown said...

Jis boet,

Ek vertrou saam met jou dat jy stomgeslaan gaan wees daarso! Jou passion vir dinge inspire my vreeslik baie.

Ek mis jou my vrined!

alt

Houseofkemp said...

Geniet dit ou maat. Maak die beste daarvan.
Morne