Friday, September 5, 2008

the desert experience


some days you wake up and you just know. you wake up with a cold sweat and it feels as if the bottom of your world has fallen out. you long for something. something deep and meaningful. something that will connect you with what runs to the core of your being. but it seems misplaced. unreachable. unattainable. where the hec has it gone. it was here just yesterday. the peace has left. and chaos and turmoil has replaced your save haven within your soul. you are filled with confusing and ceremonial thoughts of what you should be doing. you are gripped with fear and guilt. i feel trapped in a spiders web and the stickiness of my own behaviour has brought me to this. this place. the abyss of selfishness and pride. self righteousness and arrogance. serving only myself and taking everything for granted as i gallop through life. it has brought me to the doorstep of what i call my desert experience...

No comments: