Tuesday, July 17, 2007

living in france


i have recently moved to france. what a country. great people. funny language. amazing food. wines to die for. arts and music that is out of this world. a lifestyle fit for a king. i have the opportunity to discover this beautiful land. to see its splendor. to feel its moods. to appreciate its people and thier going about everyday life. they live to the full. they understand abundance. they live as if there is no tomorrow. have i found my people. have i found my place. is this my answer. my nirvana on earth. my camelot. my canaan. only time will tell. i invite you to join me on my journey through this point in space and time. it is going to be a magical ride. bon voyage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey snap out of it!

Jy is 'n boerseun van Stellenbosch af! Het jy nie gehoor nie? Nirvana bestaan al lankal nie meer nie! Die hoofsanger van die band bly deesdae in Pretoria. Hy het net sy naam verander na Kurt darren toe. Hy sing nogsteeds dieselfde treurige musiek...!

Suid Afrika kook!!!

Lida-Mari Latsky said...

Hello boerseun!!!

Ek was dan onder die indruk jy kom terug?! Dit beter nie 'jou' mense wees nie, hier is genoeg wat jou baaaaaaaaaaaaie mis! en dankie Altus - SA is beste!

bye-bye
Iemand wat jy hier vergeet het :)

Unknown said...

There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home.

Waar is "huis"? Huis is waar jou hart is.