Tuesday, December 2, 2008

no disguise


I tell the story of a man who would not listen
Looking inside for the pain that he preferred
Time and time again he pushed against the system
Never looking for the lesson to be learnt

One day soon love will offer its solution - if I close my eyes
Someday soon there will be a resolution - no disguise

Now he sits inside the walls he created
In a space that has no reason
A space that has no time
Anger burns inside him
It is never on his face
He is serving sentence for his crime

One day soon love will offer its solution - if I close my eyes
Someday soon there will be a resolution - no disguise
Love will offer its solution - if I close my eyes
One day soon there will be a resolution – with no disguise

If I close my eyes

Someday soon love will offer its solution – if I close my eyes
Someday soon there will be a resolution – with no disguise

No comments: