Friday, August 24, 2007

french medical

have you had bad experiences at a doctor. i recall that horrible day in grade one when the big bad docter inspected my crown jewels. stripped down to my tighty whities. i was scared speechless. but i guess that was one of those things. the days of polio and diseases. all had to be checked and inspected. it was the norm. that does not change the seriousness of scary. today i had one more of these. but the french way. for my visa. the pain i had to suffer for three years of fun in the sun. i guess a price worth paying. five minutes in exchange for three years sounds like a good deal right. wrong. the indignation is priceless. it just plain sucks. what for i ask. what do they see. what do they detect in my five minutes of utter hell. i feel like that boy in grade one again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So dis hoekom jou stem so hoog is deesdae my vriend...? Ek hoop alles is nog in orde?