Thursday, August 9, 2012

when life is good

today has been a good day. it is one of those days where everything just makes sense. everything is just right. it is one of those days when it feels as if time stands still and your life is crystal clear. with the sun shining bright on my face. sweet music in my ears. wine as sweet as nectar on your tongue. love pumping with purpose through my veins. sitting in a street side cafe and watching the world go by. allowing my mind to run free and new dreams to form. enjoying the moment. the now. enjoying the place where the Lord has placed me. having the peace and joy that surpasses all understanding. living a life that glorifies Him. there is nothing that can compare. when life is good. nothing compares to when the Lord is in control. when you experience the safety and freedom to live a life that is significant. a life bigger than yourself. a life more than your own selfish needs. a life that changes the lives of people. because you have role to play. you have some significant to offer that nobody else can. your life has meaning. never underestimate what the Lord can do through you.

1 comment:

TheLastBeep said...

I dunno about the part wen you talk about the Lord but you resonate my thoughts when Life's really good. Very succinctly you captured the essence of the Isness...well written!
Cheers!