Tuesday, May 5, 2009

he speaks


how do you get moved. touched. even “disturbed” in your inner man. but the fact of the matter is this. i woke up the morning. in a haze for most of the day. songs and emotions playing through my mind. then only after a brief moment of contemplation it dawned on me. this thing that was putting me in a spin.
RAW PASSION.
REALITY.
LIFE.
LIVING.
FUN.
JOY.
LAUGHING.
she just beams. it is evident. she loves what she is doing. the passion with which she does it is phenomenal. the energy. the vibe. unquenchable. everything she does is LOADED with EMOTION. i can relate. people that live with passion. in happiness. loving. living. every moment. not forgetting the pain. the hurt. feeding off experiences. transforming it into something. it helps others to find answers. questions they did not even knew they had. he can speak to me in the heat of the battle. in the mist of the all the “wrong”. fill me with compassion for the people crying out . cos it is all around us. get stirred in the deepest parts. for the lost and hurt. seeking but not finding. to be accepted. searching for a sense of belonging. the void that they want to fill. right there. then i ask the question. how many others are there out there. the same void. the same longing. the same desire. to belong. my heart breaks. i cringe back into my seat. my foot tapping on the beat.
i know it sounds silly, but that’s the way he speaks to me...

No comments: