Friday, May 29, 2009

a bit or perspective


i realise sometimes it feels as if there is nothing to write about. only because there is so much to write about. i realise that i often get lost in my own thoughts and emotions. i guess to most people than seems weird. but to me it is normal. to me it and everyday thing.
since i have come to london i have been flying under the radar. there is a specific reason for that. and that is because i want to feel what it feels like just to disappear. to be a ghost. moving away from the norm and ditching the ordinary and fimiliar. and. it feels great. i realised that it is the best way to come to know who really cares. the rest of them are just in it for the ride. for selfish gain. and to be honest. i am sick and tired of people wanting to suck you dry only because they live such uninspired lives. shame on them. get up. get out. and get a life...
so what have i been doing the last couple of weeks and months. i have been strolling the streets and parks of london. talking to myself. sharing my own thoughts with nobody but myself. and loving every moment of it. no wonder people dont understand when i open my mouth to speak. but the fact of the matter is this. i have never felt so inspired and excited about the future. it is as if the city walls are speaking to me. they are whispering small and subtle truths about what lies ahead. the great unknown of tomorrow...

No comments: