Monday, November 3, 2008

give barca another chance


they say the only way to overcome your fears is to do the very thing you fear most. if your are afraid of hights you have to climb or jump for somewhere high up. if you are afraid of narrow spaces spend a couple of days in a submarine. or in my case if you have been robbed in barcelona a year ago go back and faces the music. so thats what i am going to do this weekend. me and some of my best friends are having a reunion in barcelona. nuno is flying in from italy. clara is coming from madrid while jp, coralie and myself will make the journey down to barca by train. i have to say i am excited for more than the obvious reason of re-writing my barcelona history. i havent seen nuno and clara in a long time...well since the endless summer. it will be like meeting up with family. and so many things have change since and will be looking forward to hear all the news and stories. as for the barca ghost....well, we will have to wait and see. but this time i am not taking anything of value with me except myself! everybody always says how great city it is and due to my bad experience last year i really want to put the ghost to bed. bad things happen to good people and i can not blame the city for that. it would not be fair. so i have an expectation to go and see the real barca...eating crazy food, drinking good wine and dancing with friends till early morning. bring it on!

No comments: