Monday, January 14, 2008

simplify your life


i have no one to talk to
i have no contact to sort it out
to cut it loose
to be freed from it all
to move on and out
no solution to rid myself of all the what if’s

i guess this is life in it rawest form…

silence
my mind is running in circles
stop
it just keeps going
places faces spaces
where does it all come from
is this my curse
have I been this bad

black and white
the world makes more sense that way
colour
the confusion and false pretences

simplicity
do not confuse me any more
silence
it makes my head hurt

deceived
i don not know what i want anymore
dishonest
but i can not fool myself

love
where has it gone
in love
who has covered my heart with this darkness

joy
it has gone into hibernation
contentment
the only thing keeping me sane


No comments: