Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new perspective


since the last time wrote on my blog, life has had a dramatic change….for the good. it is as if i have been given a new pair of eyes or spectacles to see the world differently. and the change has been exciting. i reckon life is to short to remain negative all the time. for many 2010 was a tough year. but i have decided that for 2011 my motto would be: “every challenge yields an opportunity”. i am writing new unrealistic goals. i am planning a round-the-world trip with my new partner in crime…aka MY WIFE. i have decided to take more holiday and spend less time wondering and worrying about crises that will never happen. i plan to see the lighter side of life and to smile more at strangers. i have to confess….my new partner in crime has had a dramatic effect on my life. nothing looks the same, nothing smells or tastes the same. perspective and attitude has changed. i have been challenged, inspired and encouraged. i realize that my life will never be the same again….and i love my new reality.

No comments: