Saturday, October 11, 2008

endless summer #63 and final entry!


When you have had the opportunity to travel freely for three and a half months around Europe it seems strange to list your highlights, but I have decided to try anyways. Perhaps because just thinking about everything I have experienced makes it so much more real and memorable. Thanks to everyone than made every moment more memorable and special. I realised on my travels that its the PEOPLE in my life that makes it an unforgetable journey.
What a freakin life I have!!!!!!!!!
(Not in order of preference.)
drinking a wine from 1928 in the Loire
my initiation with Sauternes in the Loire
REVELATION #1
traveling with Nuno and Clara
RUNNING with the BULLS in PAMPLONA
drinking wines from Clara’s dad’s cellar
being lazy the Portuguese way
Portuguese seefood
meeting Nuno’s friends
my times of reflection on the trains of London
epic endless days of BLISS in SANTORINI
the sunsets in Greece
greek salad with REAL FETA
MasterCard days in London
lunch at Cascina Lana
rally driving in Italy
my insomnia in Italy
REVELATION #2
sharing priceless three weeks in Italy with my kid-brother JP
Enoteca’s in Italy
standing for what I believed was right that night in the UNDERGROUND and not giving in
walking along the Thames river
harvest in CHAMPAGNE
the water fights in the cellar
singing with Babassssssssssss in the cellar
the whole “family” at Ch. Jean Vesselle
tasting each and everyone of the 1000 wines over the summer
re-discovering my heart
...and living my dreams!

No comments: